Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Knight's Testimony by Brynna



I follow His path, the One who gives peace

in Him is light and life, He will never forsake me

before it was I served Him, before I was saved

I was on a path which led to the Dragon's cave

it was there He found me, the Prince of Farthestshore

my heart is now bound to love and serve Him evermore

when I grow weary, I can go to His Haven

and always I am ready for a task He has given

now though the road is tiring, the path it seems long

He is ever at my side, the Giver of Songs



Send your TOP THREE favorite submissions to dameimraldera@gmail.com. Your votes will be rated as follows: 
1st = 3 points
2nd = 2 points
3rd = 1 point

1 comment:

  1. Favorite lines: "I follow His path, the One who gives peace...He is ever at my side, the Giver of Songs."
    Amazing poem, Brynna. :D

    ReplyDelete